Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finished!!!!

Yep, that is right, I finished the Last Harry Potter book yesterday!!! It has been a long journey, but worth it!! For the record..... I read the books first and then I watch the movies after. So in August Nick and I went to the 6th movie, then I was able to read the last book. Love it!! But my question is.... should Harry have been able to fly (without a broom of course, like Snape and Voldemort) because she hinted that his mom could??? ..... Interesting???

3 comments:

Amy said...

I guess I must have missed that entirely...

Congrats on this accomplishment. :)

Robnz Fam said...

Nat, are you in P-Town with me???

Robnz Fam said...

Wait, nevermind. You are in DC now? Were you living in P-town and I never knew?? Crazy! I'm excited to watch your adventures out there in the East! Miss ya!