2 hours ago
Sunday, July 6, 2008
So much has happened since Nick and I have been married. We got off to a rough start, but things are going pretty well now. Lets just say that we had way too many trials to keep track. So let me just list so of the afflictions we have faced since we tied the knot---
- phone broke (but then it recovered)
- Got sick on the honeymoon
- Nick got the shingles
- Nick had to see eye doctor a billion times because his shingles were near his eye
- car broke down
- lost my diamond in my ring
- got sick again
- injured my neck playing soccer
- blackened my toenail and I will probably lose it.
- and I am sure there are more but cannot remember...
So our life has been pretty eventful. But there are also a lot of positives to it as well...
- We bought a scooter
- We got a way better diamond than the one we lost (thank heavens for insurance)
- I have a way cool last name!!
- We get to spend a lot more time together
- Nick got a raise
- Nick turned 27
- We got season passes to Lagoon!! So just let us know if you are going anytime soon!!!
- Nick is the best husband ever!!!!
Here are some pictures of our adventures:
We managed to buy all of this stuff at Ikea and fit it all in Nick's car too!!!
We bought a freakin rad scooter!!! Suckers to all who have cars!! JK
Nick's 27th birthday!!! I made him a delicious ice cream cake!!!
Jeremy and Jen got engaged, and they had an awesome BBQ!!!!
Nick and I at the top of Ensign Peak, I know you can't tell, cause it got dark we we got up there, but the city in the back is Salt Lake City!
Posted by Natalie Gottwald at 7:16 PM