Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Golden Birthday!!!

So I turned 28 on the 28th of December, so I was able to celebrate my golden birthday, and boy was it golden. Nick did a wonderful job in making my day special! I usually go snowboarding on my birthday, but since I am pregnant that wasn't an option, but we found lots of things to do instead.

To start of the day, we went to the Living Planet Aquarium. I love aquatic life, but I don't like to eat it. So it was a perfect start to the day.


We had a little party with a smokin' birthday cake!


Jen and Adam



Kim and Clayton

Jolynn

My cute headwrap that my sister made for me!




Dinner at Tony Burgers (the best hamburger around)!


Sister breakfast at the Original Pancake House.



It was the best birthday I have had in a while, all thanks to the one I love the most-

my Nicholas!

No comments: