Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last Game of the Season!!!


Team- H2O


So I have been playing on a women's soccer league in Salt Lake and this was our last game of the season. I have just been too shy to take pictures, I would even bring my camera to most games too, but never take any pictures. I declared to Nick that I needed pictures taken at my last game, because soccer has played a pretty big part of my weekends. Nick is so good to come to my games when he can! I love him for that!! Even in the 100 degree weather, or the rain, or the days when the sun is in your eyes the whole time!! I just Love him!


My biggest Fan.... all bundled up!!


This is our team members that played + 1 girl, so that made a total of 9 people, ya not fun to have only 9, but i think we did pretty well considering we lost a girl at half time and the other team had like 5 subs! We only lost by 2--- 3-1. Which is good considering our circumstances. Funny thing is we always have subs, oh well!!

Game over!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you've been having fun. I love the picture of Nick- what a trooper! Sorry to hear about your loss, but it looks like you've enjoyed the season for the most part.

Emilyjo said...

Look like fun. Oh how I miss soccer. It's been so long since I've played a real game I don't know if I am any good anymore. Oh well. I'm glad you had a fun season!

Morgan & Keri Woodhouse said...

Hey Natalie!
This is Keri Woodhouse (Scarborough) from FL! I just found your blog. You and your hubby are so cute together. Feel free to check out ours.

Daisy Paige said...

Hey Natalie, I tried to get that yummy recipe from Chanc's blog, but it's a private one so I can't get it. Any chance you can just copy & paste it into an email for me?

You rock!

PS - I haven't thought to look at your toe recently. Did the nail ever fall off?