Sunday, May 11, 2008

5 Days Left!!!










So much has happened these past weeks!!, but unfortunately I haven't had internet until a couple of days ago!! Life has been way busy, but getting very exciting as well. I had three wonderful bridal showers, and unfortunately the last one I didn't take any pictures, which i am kinda bummed about, but oh well! Here are some pictures of them. Nick and I have also spent quality time on warm spring days outside, and this is our adventure to temple square, the tulips are just amazing!! We are on the home stretch ---Last week of the wedding planning!!!






6 comments:

Sonya said...

Ok - you two are just too cute! I know you don't know me, but I ran across your blog in my search. Congratulations - I think it was the pic of the SLC Temple that caught my eye. I was married there 14 years ago...time flies :).

Cederberg Family said...

You two make a great couple! Good luck with all of the last minute plannings! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Emilyjo said...

It was so fun to see you at the shower. You and Nick are just to cute together-it was nice to meet him and see what a great guy he is. Well, only 3 days left!!! Can't wait to see you on that special day!

Amy said...

Cute pictures! Love the one of you smelling the tulips--great shot!

I'm going to give credit to Nick since I'm pretty sure he took the picture. Good work, Nick.

Emilyjo said...

Okay, We need and update from the happy new couple! How's it been?

Daisy Paige said...

Hey, update this blog with pics of the festivities and honeymoon, will ya??